Singapore Car Rental – Car Rental Price Comparisons and Bookings
Are you planning to visit Singapore soon and want to rent a car to enjoy the thrilling experience of self-driving travel in the city? Skyscanner offers you the most dynamic, quick, convenient and comprehensive search with all the most popular car rental services available in Singapore. Whether you are travelling alone or in a group, you can easily find a budget-friendly car rental service and conveniently pick up the car in the city. With just a few simple steps, you can effortlessly find the most suitable car rental plan and create a booking. What’s even better is that Skyscanner’s price comparison service is completely free for you!
How to use Skyscanner’s Car Rental to find and book a car?
- Step 1: Go to Skyscanner’s official website. From the top left corner, switch to the Car Rental search page. From here, fill in the necessary fields such as “Pick-up Locations” (in this case Singapore), “Pick-up Date”, “Time” (time of estimate pick-up), “Drop-off Date”, “Time” (time of estimate drop-off), “Passengers” (number of people) according to your needs. Once done, click “Search” and Skyscanner will show you all the most relevant results for Car Rental options available in Singapore.
- Step 2: Once you see the results of Car Rental options available, you can further use the available filters to refine your search and get even better recommendation results. The filters are available in the panel on the left side of the result page. The filters include Passengers, Car Class (mini, economy, compact, intermediate, full size, premium), Car Type (passenger van, SUV, etc.), Features (aircon, free cancellation, unlimited mileage, free breakdown assistance, free additional driver), Fuel Policy, Star Rating, Transmission, Booking Site. You can adjust multiple filters at the same time flexibly according to your needs to get the most relevant best Car Rental services.
- Step 3: Once the search result page is displayed, you can also click on the map to view all the available Car Rental services available in the city and the lowest prices available in specific areas within Singapore. The button on the top right corner enables you to switch the map to full-screen mode and the buttons on the bottom right corner enable you to zoom in or out of the search result display range. By clicking on any price tag, you can view the car rental offers at the designated location and this way you can quickly and easily find the most suitable Car Rental service in the city.
- Step 4: The search result page lists all the currently available car rental plans. Click on the area you are interested in, and the green “Select” button, more details will be shown such as ratings, user reviews, car types, and features, Car Rental providers and reservation website. From here, you can easily make a reservation for the most suitable car for your trip.
How to find and book the best and cheapest Car Rental service with Skyscanner?
- Learn more about Skyscanner Car Rental feature: If you are looking for ways to book the most suitable Car Rental service to Singapore, you definitely should check out Skyscanner’s many guides on the tips and tricks to maximise the use of the search functions: Car Rental Guide 7 Valuable Things to Know When Hiring a Car, Secrets to saving money on Car Rental, How to save money on driving abroad: Skyscanner guide to Car Rental charges.
- Things to know before renting a car: Once you have found and booked the perfect Car Rental service for your trip, that is only the first step. There are still several other steps that Skyscanner can help to ensure your experience is a smooth one: What is a AAA International Driving Permit?, Common car rental mistakes, 7 Tricks to Find the Best Car Rental Deals, 8 Valuable Things to Check & Consider Before Renting a Car. These pieces of advice and explanations are surely useful for your preparation for your self-driving trip regarding driving license, insurance, routes, GPS, budget, etc.
- Learn the skills of making the best of your budget and save money: You can either come up with a carefully planned itinerary or you can decide on a flexible spontaneous road trip. Either way, with good planning and savvy booking skills, you can save a lot of time and money. Skyscanner not only allows you to refine your search according to your plan but also provide you with detailed travel strategies. Check out these articles: 6 Tips to Save Money on Your Next Car Rental, How to Save Money on Car Rental, Planning the Perfect Summer Road Trip, 9 things NEVER to do on a road trip
- Research your destinations’ driving regulations and requirements: Each country, each state, and even each city might have very different driving regulations and requirements that you might need to take note and take a few additional preparation steps. Fret not, Skyscanner is here to help you with all these information: Driving abroad: Top tips for 10 fly-drive destinations, 15 surprising driving laws: rules of the road revealed, 7 surprising driving laws you need to know before your next holiday
- Download the Skyscanner App for quick search, comparison and booking: If you decide to do more search and monitor the price of the Car Rental services on the go, instead of using the web-based version, you can also download the Skyscanner travel app. With the app conveniently on your phone, you can easily monitor daily updates, Car Rental offers and lowest prices, and any promotions available for Car Rental services at Singapore. Whenever you have a minute to spare, just open our mobile app and you will be able to look at the prices anytime anywhere.
Car Rental Related Precautions / FAQs
- How to get an international driving license? Before your trip, make sure not to forget to register for your international driving license. It is a straightforward process if you already have a driving license in your home country. These guides provide you with the details on how to obtain your international driving permit (IDP): What is a AAA International Driving Permit?. Do note that some countries have their own set of regulations regarding international driving license and hence always do your search accordingly, for example, 14 Tips for Driving in the UK, for Singapore, or for Australia.
- When making a Car Rental booking, always check the details: When searching for the best Car Rental service, you are recommended to always set your search filters according to your needs and your trip. Not only will you find the best results faster, but also you will have the advantage of booking the most suitable booking and avoid any unnecessary extra costs associated with subsequent changes. Also, when you search for Singapore, you will also find all the preferential Car Rental programs and services presented among the top results.
- Singapore Car Rental date/car pick-up time
- Singapore Car Rental return date/return time
- Singapore Number of passengers renting a car
- Singapore Car class for Car Rental
- Singapore Car type for Car Rental
- Singapore What are the benefits of the Car Rental plan?
- Singapore The fuel policy for Car Rental (whether you need to fill up the oil before returning the car)
- Singapore Star-rating of Car Rental.
- Singapore The drive system of the rented car (manual or automated)
- Singapore Booking website for Car Rental (rental plans may be from different booking platforms)
- Singapore Whether the driver’s age meets the requirements between the ages between 25 and 75 (some car rental operators may charge an extra fee for drivers under 25 years old).