Cheap Flight Tickets to Brussels
Brussels is considered as Belgium most fascinating place that comes along with captivating history and spectacular architecture. If you are planning to visit Brussels then you must try this city’s specialities which are beer, waffles, chocolates, and fries. In Brussels, there are two airports which are named as Brussels International Airport and Brussels Charleroi Airport. Those travellers who are travelling from Hong Kong to Brussels, then the flight will take 12 hours 45 minutes of time duration. The total distance between Hong Kong and Brussels is 9387kms and on a weekly basis, only four flights are providing their flying services. Here is a list of average flight duration of any airline if you fly from Hong Kong to Brussels’ airports.
- If you take the direct flight via Cathay Pacific from Hong Kong to Brussels International Airport, the time duration for this route is approx. 12 hours 45 minutes.
- Same like you love to travel from Hong Kong to Brussels S. Charleroi Airport, the average flight duration is 21 hours 25 minutes for more than 2 stops.
Airport Information in Brussels
Brussels International Airport
Brussels International Airport is one of Brussels busiest and main airport that handles both local and international flights. The airport has a single terminal that is subdivided into two piers and three levels.
Brussels International Airport | Airlines Information
- Full-Service Airlines:
- Low-Cost Airlines:
Brussels International Airport | How to get to Brussels downtown
- By Bus: Buses stands are situated at the arrivals hall of the airport terminals. The airport provides six bus lines to the downtown and different areas within the city.
- By Train / Subway: Individuals can take the bus from the train station which is located at basement (level 1) area of the airport. You can buy the ticket from the station and travel from the airport to downtown and main cities within Belgium.
- By Taxi: Travellers can avail taxi transport from arrivals halls and there is no need for the reservation. You can take the metered taxis from inside the airport for 24 hours.
Brussels Charleroi Airport
Brussels Charleroi Airport is a small airport that consists of two terminals. Individuals can take all the basic facilities and services at both terminals’ landside and airside such as cash machines, cots, duty-free shops, restaurants, and so on.
Brussels Charleroi Airport | Airlines Information
Brussels Charleroi Airport | How to get to Brussels downtown
- By Bus: The bus is the comfortable and easy transport option for everyone if you are travelling from Brussels Charleroi Airport to Brussels downtown and its neighbouring cities.
- By Train / Subway: There is no train facility accessible at this airport.
- By Taxi: Those travellers who want to hire a taxi from the airport, then they can take from the exit side of the airport.
Travel Information in Brussels
- Must-see Attractions in Brussels: Brussels is a must visited city because of its world-class museums, art galleries, fantastic restaurants, sightseeing’s, and so on. Here are few top-rated attractions which are must-see i.e. Grand Place, MannekinPis, Mini Europe, Atomium, Mont des Arts, Notre-Dame du Sablon, Parc du Cinquantenaire, etc.
- Best Thing to Do in Brussels: Here travellers can enjoy visiting museums, markets and parks, hang out with friends, eating delicious food, and day trips to famous places.
- City Transportation: Travellers can opt for any public transport accessible in Brussels which are a tram, train, bus, and metro. Choose any of these transports as per your drop-off location.
此網頁顯示的價格僅為估計的最低價格，於過去 45 天前更新。