Cheap Flight Tickets to Reykjavik
Reykjavik is the largest and capital city of Iceland which is renowned for its attractive natural wonders. There is only one international and domestic airport in Reykjavik that provides lavish facilities and services to the travellers and visitors. Keflavik International Airport is the main and only hub for international transport that is 3.1kilometers away toward Keflavik (West). Reykjavik Airport is the leading domestic airport that serves Reykjavik which is Island capital. The airport is 2 kilometres away from the Reykjavik city centre. There are few airlines that offer their services from Hong Kong to Reykjavik and its total distance is 9,669km. Here is the list of both airport flight duration if you fly from Hong Kong.
- There is no direct flight if you fly from Hong Kong to Keflavik International Airport and 14 hours 50 minutes is the flight duration for more than one stop
- Flying from Hong Kong to Reykjavik Airport, the time duration for any flight is 14 hours 50 minutes of total time duration.
Airport Information in Reykjavik
Keflavik International Airport
Keflavik International Airport is the main and single terminal that handles both domestic and commercial flights. This airport is compact and modern that is equipped with all the amenities and technologies.
Keflavik International Airport | Airlines Information
Keflavik International Airport | How to get to Reykjavik downtown
- By Bus: The bus provides services to different routes from the airport. Even buses provide drop-off/pick-up facility from all famous and major hotels. If an individual wants to reach to the central Reykjavik, then take the bus no 55 for this journey.
- By Taxi: Metered taxis are accessible outside of the airport terminal and travel to your drop-off location easily.
Reykjavik Airport comprises of two spacious terminals which are situated on diverse sides of the taxiway area. The main terminal serves both domestic and international traffic whereas smaller terminal handles international and local business flights.
Reykjavik Airport | Airlines Information
Reykjavik Airport | How to get to Reykjavik downtown
- By Bus: Local buses are available at both building terminals so that passengers don’t have any problem. Buses are comfortable and affordable transport from the airport to downtown and other surrounding localities.
- By Taxi: Taxis are readily accessible at the Reykjavik Airport and the taxis stand is situated outside the airport.
Travel Information in Reykjavik
- Must-see Attractions in Reykjavik: In Reykjavik, there are many attractions for both local and tourists to explore which are Hallgrimskirkja, Perlan, Epal Harpa, Golden Circle, National Museum of Iceland, Vioey Island, Maritime Museum, Saga Museum, Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach, The Sun Voyager, Northern Lights, etc.
- Best Thing to Do in Reykjavik: Here is the list of best and amazing things to do in different destinations of Reykjavik, Island.
- Do visit the Hallgrimskirkja Church
- See the amazing northern lights in Iceland
- Swimming at different Reykjavik swimming pools
- Sightseeing at Golden Circle
- Do visit the Iceland National Museum
- Wandering all around via marine
- Visit the city art galleries
- City Transportation: Buses are the only city transport option for all travellers to travel within the Reykjavik and its surrounding locations.
此網頁顯示的價格僅為估計的最低價格，於過去 45 天前更新。