Cheap Flight Tickets to Tehran
Tehran is considered as Iran’s prettiest and oldest city which is well-known for its popular landmark named as Azadi Tower. There are two international airports of Tehran which are Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport and Mehrabad International Airport. Both airports serve their services to Tehran. There are few flights that fly from Hong Kong to Tehran all airports and the distance between them is approx. 6160 kilometres. In the below list, you will get to know about the total flight duration of Tehran airports.
- To fly from Hong Kong to Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport, the flight duration for an average airline is 12 hours 17 minutes
- Those individuals who are planning to take the flight from Hong Kong to Mehrabad International Airport, then the flight timing duration is 13 hours 9 minutes
Airport Information in Tehran
Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport
Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport is considered as Tehran’s modern and busy airport that comprises of a single terminal that handles both local and commercial flight passengers. The airport is 30 kilometres away from the Tehran city centre.
Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport | Airlines Information
Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport | How to get to Tehran downtown
- By Bus: Shared minibuses are running between the Tehran Imam Khomeini International Airport and Shahed station. From the metro station, you can take the metro facility and reach to the Tehran downtown, and other areas easily.
- By Taxi: The prepaid taxi is accessible at the airport ground transport areas. Travellers have to take the taxi from the arrivals hall and get to the downtown and any location of their own choice easily.
Mehrabad International Airport
Mehrabad International Airport mostly handles domestic traffic as the airport has six terminals which are well-equipped with all the lavish facilities and amenities. This airport is used for both military and public purpose.
Mehrabad International Airport | Airlines Information
Mehrabad International Airport | How to get to Tehran downtown
- By Bus: Getting to the Tehran city centre is easy if you take a bus from the airport. The airport is also linked to the bus system as well.
- By Metro: There are two metro stations for all the passengers who travel to/from the airport to different locations or stations within Tehran.
- By Taxi: Taxis are also accessible at the airport and those individuals who want to opt for this transport, they can hire a taxi from the taxi stand.
Travel Information in Tehran
- Must-see Attractions in Tehran: There are several attractions in Tehran, Iran which are must see when planning to go there in your holidays. These attractions include Azadi Tower, Sa’adabad Complex, Milad Tower, Golestan Palace, The Grand Bazar, National Museum of Iran, Park-e-Jamshidieh, and so on.
- Best Thing to Do in Tehran: while you are in Tehran, the add these things to do must such as visit the Grand Bazaar, day tour at Azadi Tower, explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Skiing, view the city on standing at Milad Tower, etc.
- City Transportation: Buses and Subway are the available transports in Tehran so that travellers can travel easily within the city.
此網頁顯示的價格僅為估計的最低價格，於過去 45 天前更新。