Cheap Flight Tickets to Beijing
Beijing is the second largest city and the capital of China which is famous for its cultural centre, education, the Chinese revolution, modern architecture, cultural relics, and nightlife. In Beijing, there are two international airports that serve local and international flight passengers. Beijing Capital International Airport is Beijing’s main international airport that is situated 32km away from the city centre. Beijing Nanyuan Airport serves both military and public and that is why this airport is famous as Beijing secondary airport. There are more than nineteen flights that fly from Hong Kong to Beijing on a daily basis. The total flight time duration from Hong Kong to Beijing is 3 hours 20 minutes. Here is a list of some flight duration from both airports.
- If you fly from Hong Kong to Beijing Capital International Airport via Hong Kong Airlines, the average flight duration is 2 hours 45 minutes (direct flight).
- From Hong Kong to Beijing Nanyuan Airport, the average duration of each flight is 3 hours 10 minutes through Air China (direct flight).
Airport Information in Beijing
Beijing Capital International Airport
Beijing Capital International Airport is Beijing’s busy, modern and huge airport that comes with three spacious terminals. T1 handles local flights, T2 handles both international and domestic flights, whereas T3 is the newest and big terminal that consists of two concourses.
Beijing Capital International Airport | Airlines Information
Beijing Capital International Airport | How to get to Beijing downtown
- By Bus: Many local buses are accessible at the airport and from where anyone can travel to Beijing downtown and its surrounding areas.
- By Train / Subway: The airport express railway provides transportation services from the airport terminals to different metro stations. Per person, the ticket cost is ¥25 (one-way).
- By Taxi: Taxi lines are situated at both terminals. If you are at T1 then you have to pick the taxi from gate one and for those who want to take it from T2, they can get a taxi from gate 5. For T3 travellers, use the transport signs.
Beijing Nanyuan Airport
Beijing Nanyuan Airport NAY has a decent and single terminal that provides service all across China. Passengers can avail plenty of services and other facilities inside the airport terminal.
Beijing Nanyuan Airport | Airlines Information
Beijing Nanyuan Airport | How to get to Beijing downtown
- By Bus: Buses and Mini-buses are available at the Beijing Nanyuan Airport. Individuals can take the bus from the bus stand and travel to any of their desired location.
- By Taxi: Travellers can pick the taxi from outside the airport and get to the downtown and other destinations like Beijing railway station, Tian’anmen Square, Wangfujing, and so on.
Travel Information in Beijing
- Must-see Attractions in Beijing: Beijing is one of the most visited and beautiful places in the globe and that is why people from other countries come here and see its all-time favourite attractions. These must-see attractions in Beijing are the Great Wall of China, Summer Palace, The Palace Museum, Temple of Heaven, and much more.
- Best Thing to Do in Beijing: There are more things to do while you are in Beijing famous places such as late night and evening walk at China Wall, exploring different places on cycle, climbing, enjoying shows, hiking, etc.
- City Transportation: For both local and foreigners, buses, subway, and trains are the cheapest and comfortable transportation within and outside the Beijing city.
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Beijing
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.