Cheap Flight Tickets to Bangkok
Bangkok is a large and attractive city of Thailand which is renowned for its vivacious street life and ornate shines. Bangkok comprises of two international airports which are Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Muang Airport. Both these airports serve the locals of Greater Bangkok. Passengers can travel anytime from Hong Kong to Bangkok both airports as twenty-four flights are offered by diverse airlines per day. The distance between Hong Kong to Bangkok is approx. 1680 kilometres. Have a look at flight time durations from Hong Kong to Bangkok both airports which are.
- The average flight duration is 3 hours if you take the flight from Hong Kong to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- From Hong Kong to Don Muang Airport, the flight duration is 2 hours 55 minutes
Airport Information in Bangkok
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is one of the primary and modern international airports that comes with the biggest terminals that handle international and local flights.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport | Airlines Information
- Full-Service Airlines:
- Low-Cost Airlines:
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport | How to get to Bangkok downtown
- By Bus: Both Public and shuttle buses are available 24 hours a day. The bus stand is accessible at the terminals so that all passengers can use this transport.
- By Train / Subway: The Rail line is linked to the Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. Passengers can get the rail from the airport and travel to downtown, Makkasan Station, Phayathai Station, and so on.
- By Taxi: Taxi stand is situated on the ground level from where you can take the taxis and travel to any drop-off location of your own choice.
Don Muang Airport
Don Muang Airport mostly handles low-cost carries as Terminal 1 serves international flights and Terminal 2 handles domestic flights.
Don Muang Airport | Airlines Information
Don Muang Airport | How to get to Bangkok downtown
- By Bus: There are 12 buses that provide their services at the airport. The bus line is connected to different destinations and downtown as well.
- By Train / Subway: Train stop is 500 meters away from the Don Muang Airport. The train offers both short and long-term distances and charges are reasonable that can be afforded by everyone.
- By Taxi: Individuals can get a prepaid taxis from the ground transport zone of the airport. Taxi stands are located at the arrivals hall of gate no 8.
Travel Information in Bangkok
- Must-see Attractions in Bangkok: Bangkok is an incredible and fascinating city and if you can afford then must visit their attractions which are Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Chatuchak Weekend Market, Khaosan Road, Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Grand Palace, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, and much more.
- Best Thing to Do in Bangkok: Must try these amazing things to do in Bangkok destinations which are listed below:
- Must experience their Thai Food
- Explore the Reclining Buddha and Grand Palace
- Sit on the water taxi
- Visit Bangkok Malls
- Evening trip at Chatuchak Market
- Boating at Chao Phraya River
- Wandering all around Lumpini Park
- Visit the Dusit Zoo
- City Transportation: Bangkok has a complete range and variety of transportation options which include MRT Subway, BTS Skytrain, tuk-tuks, Motorbike Taxis, Buses, Khlong, and express boats.
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Bangkok
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.