Cheap Flights from Hong Kong (HK) to Osaka (OSAA)
Osaka is a large port and beautiful tourist city which is renowned for its delicious street food, nightlife, historical landmark, and modern architecture. In Osaka, there are two airports that serve the residents of Japan and its surrounding cities: Osaka Kansai International Airport and Osaka Itami Airport. Per day, more than seventeen flights are offering their services which include both traditional and low-cost carriers. If you are travelling from Hong Kong (HK) to Osaka (OSAA), it will take 3 hours 30 minutes of time duration. The total flight distance is almost 2480 kilometers from Hong Kong (HK) to Osaka (OSAA). Here is a list of few flight durations from Hong Kong (HK) to Osaka (OSAA).
- If you take any airline from Hong Kong to Osaka Kansai, the total time duration will be 14 hours 55 minutes because of more than one stop through different airlines.
- For those who take the flight from Hong Kong to Osaka Itami, the average flight duration will be 6 hours 55 minutes via several airlines.
Search, compare and book the cheap flights from Hong Kong (HK) to Osaka (OSAA)
If your schedule is flexible, why not try to follow a few simple steps to find out the cheapest flight ticket from Hong Kong (HK) to Osaka (OSAA) on Skyscanner!
- Compare the flight ticket prices that fly to a different airport in Osaka or nearby airport
- Compare the flight ticket price with different airlines that fly to the same airport in Osaka
- Compare the flight ticket price in the same month but different dates that fly to Osaka
- Compare the flight ticket price in the same date but different airlines that fly to Osaka
Download the Skyscanner Travel App now! Skyscanner helps you search and compare cheap flights, and find out the best deals from all airlines. Compare fares from all major airlines and travel agents to find the best deals on Skyscanner. There are no booking fees or hidden charges on Skyscanner! Search flights now!Airport Information in Osaka
Osaka Kansai International Airport
Osaka Kansai International Airport is the main airport in Osaka Japan that handles both domestic and international flights. Here individuals can enjoy all facilities and services which are accessible at international and domestic terminals.
Osaka Kansai International Airport | Airlines Information
- Full-Service Airlines:
- Low-Cost Airlines:
Osaka Kansai International Airport | How to get to Osaka downtown
- By Bus: Many buses are operating in and out of the airport and passengers can take the bus from both terminals T1 and T2. Bus stops are situated at both terminals from where passengers can take the bus and travel to their desired destination or downtown.
- By Train / Subway: Kansai Electric Railway and JR-West provide railway lines service from/to the train station which is situated at T1, second floor. Travellers can pick any of the train and travel not only to downtown but also neighboring cities like Kyobashi, Shin-Osaka, and Kyoto.
- By Taxi: Individuals can take the taxis from the outer side of both terminals. If you hire a standard taxi from the Osaka Kansai International Airport and travel to the central Osaka then it will cost you around ¥13,000. You can take the taxi at any time of the day.
Osaka Itami Airport
Osaka Itami Airport is a small airport in Osaka that only handles local flights and it has only one terminal. Here passengers can avail few facilities and other amenities which are lounges, restaurants, massage chairs, ATM, etc.
Osaka Itami Airport | Airlines Information
Osaka Itami Airport | How to get to Osaka downtown
- By Bus: Several buses are well-connected to the Osaka Itami Airport as anyone can take the bus and easily travel to the city centre. Buses drop-off and pick-up facility is available at the outer side of the terminal.
- By Train / Subway: Various trains are connected to the airport terminal that provides their services from the airport to Osaka Kansai International Airport, Kobe, Kyoto, and Osaka.
- By Taxi: Passengers can get the taxis from outside the airport terminals where taxi stand is located. Book the taxi and travel to your drop-off location without any hesitation.
Travel Information in Osaka
- Must-see Attractions in Osaka: Osaka is considered as Japans’ most famous tourist destination. There are so many attractions which are must see. These attractions include Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan, Osaka Castle, Universal Studios Japan, Tempozan Ferris Wheel, and much more.
- Best Thing to Do in Osaka: If you are planning the first time to visit Osaka from Hong Kong then you will be amazed to know that there are countless things to do at Osaka’s famous
- Universal Studios Japan is one of the best places in Japan to do different things and activities. Here different events are also organized such as Christmas and Halloween.
- Another Osaka’s most touristic destination is Dotonbori and it is famous because of its nightlife. Here you can enjoy many entertainment activities, restaurants, shopping, etc.
- City Transportation: Travellers can take the express train or rail to travel easily within Osaka and its famous destinations. Both these means of transports are best and economical for everyone.
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Osaka
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.