Cheap Flight Tickets to Seoul
Seoul is the capital of South Korea and is a huge metropolis of modern skyscrapers, high-tech subways and streets of vibrant culture, shopping and history. Fashion and technology-driven, Seoul is home to a mixture of palaces, exquisite food, temples, modern design and mountainous trails throughout.
Flights depart from Hong Kong International Airport to Seoul Incheon International Airport daily, flying directly. Airlines that currently operate this flight route include Cathay Pacific, HK Express, JEJUAir, HahnAir and more. The average flight duration from Hong Kong International Airport to Seoul Incheon International Airport is 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Search, compare and book the cheap flights to Seoul
If your schedule is flexible, why not try to follow a few simple steps to find out the cheapest flight ticket to Seoul on Skyscanner!
- Compare the flight ticket price that fly to different airport in Seoul or nearby airport
- Compare the flight ticket price with different airlines that fly to the same airport in Seoul
- Compare the flight ticket price in the same month but different date that fly to Seoul
- Compare the flight ticket price in the same date but different airlines that fly to Seoul
Download the Skyscanner Travel App now! Skyscanner helps you search and compare cheap flights, and find out the best deals from all airlines. Compare fares from all major airlines and travel agents to find the best deals on Skyscanner. There are no booking fees or hidden charges on Skyscanner! Search flights now!
Airport Information in Seoul
Seoul Incheon International Airport
Seoul Incheon International Airport is the largest airport in South Korea and primarily serves the Seoul capital area. It offers multiple facilities such as lounges, eating and drinking options, cafes, duty free shopping and more.
Seoul Incheon International | Airlines Information
- Full Service Airlines: Turkish Airlines, Thai Airways, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific
- Low Cost Airlines: Delta, JEJUAir
Seoul Incheon International | How to get to Seoul downtown
- By Bus: Bus route 6001, 6002, 6005, 6015 and 6030 transport from Seoul Incheon Airport to downtown Seoul.
- By Train / Subway: The metro to Seoul is a convenient and accessible route via Line 1 or Line 4.
- By Taxi: Taxi is a more expensive option but faster.
Travel Information in Seoul
- Must-see Attractions in Seoul: Seoul is surrounded by delicious food, unforgettable shopping and diverse attractions. The Bukchon Hanok Village is a picturesque residential area and is a great photo spot. Shopping for cosmetics in Myeongdong is a large attraction and people love to shop for face masks in particular. Lotte World is an amusement park and is great for families, friends and couples. The Royal Guard Changing Ceremony at Gyeongbokgung Palace is a memorable and unique event to watch. Take the cable car up to Mount Namsan for a beautiful view of Seoul.
- Best Thing to Do in Seoul: There are many events in Seoul year-round. The Seoul Lantern Festival in November is illuminated by a fantastical array of lanterns, handcrafted by master craftsmen. The Seoul International Dance Festival is the largest dance festival in South Korea.
- City Transportation: Seoul has an extensive network of public transportation options, including bus and metro.
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Seoul
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.