Cheap Flight Tickets to Tokyo
Tokyo is Japan’s capital and represents a city of a bustling mixture of modern and traditional influences, from tall neon skyscrapers to historical temples. It is the world’s most populous metropolis and one of Japan’s 47 prefectures. Tokyo offers an array of unlimited shopping, food, entertainment and culture options for visitors and locals.
Flights depart directly from Hong Kong International Airport to Tokyo Narita Airport and Tokyo Haneda Airport daily. Airlines that currently operate this flight route include HK Express, Hong Kong Airlines, Jetstar and more. The average flight duration from Hong Kong International Airport to Tokyo Narita Airport is 4 hours and 25 minutes. The average flight duration from Hong Kong International Airport to Tokyo Haneda Airport is 4 hours and 20 minutes.
Search, compare and book the cheap flights to Tokyo
If your schedule is flexible, why not try to follow a few simple steps to find out the cheapest flight ticket to Tokyo on Skyscanner!
- Compare the flight ticket price that fly to different airport in Tokyo or nearby airport
- Compare the flight ticket price with different airlines that fly to the same airport in Tokyo
- Compare the flight ticket price in the same month but different date that fly to Tokyo
- Compare the flight ticket price in the same date but different airlines that fly to Tokyo
Download the Skyscanner Travel App now! Skyscanner helps you search and compare cheap flights, and find out the best deals from all airlines. Compare fares from all major airlines and travel agents to find the best deals on Skyscanner. There are no booking fees or hidden charges on Skyscanner! Search flights now!
Airport Information in Tokyo
Tokyo Narita Airport
Tokyo Narita Airport is located in Tokyo, Japan and is divided into three terminals. It offers free WiFi, restaurant options, duty-free shopping, lounges and more.
Tokyo Narita Airport | Airlines Information
- Full Service Airlines: American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, HK Airlines
- Low Cost Airlines: DELTA, China Eastern
Tokyo Narita Airport | How to get to Tokyo downtown
- By Bus: The JR Narita Express takes approximately 60 minutes.
- By Train / Subway: From Kanda Station, take the metro to Asakusa.
- By Taxi: Taxis are more expensive but more comfortable.
Tokyo Haneda Airport
Tokyo Haneda Airport is spread across three terminals. It offers free WiFi, food and dining options, shopping, lounges and more.
Tokyo Haneda Airport | Airlines Information
- Full Service Airlines: Lufthansa, Japan Airlines, British Airways
- Low Cost Airlines: ANA, China Eastern
Tokyo Haneda Airport | How to get to Tokyo downtown
- By Bus: Take the limo bus (coach) which can be booked in advance.
- By Train / Subway: First take the Tokyo Monorail which takes 20 minutes and costs 490 yen. Then from Hamamatsucho station, transfer to Tokyo station on the JR Yamanote or JR Keihin-Tohoku Line.
- By Taxi: Taxi is more expensive but convenient option.
Travel Information in Tokyo
- Must-see Attractions in Tokyo: Tokyo is filled with delightful attractions and activities. The Sensoji is Tokyo’s largest buddhist temple and one of its most significant. Nakamise is located nearby and also named the “Thunder Gate” and is one of the oldest shopping centres in Japan. The Meiji Shrine is a historical shrine archway. The Imperial Palace and East Garden is the main residence of the Emperor of Japan and is a beautiful sight. The Tokyo Skytree is a new landmark and attraction, being the tallest building in Japan and offers stunning views of the city.
- Best Thing to Do in Tokyo: There are many events throughout the year in Tokyo. The Cherry Blossom Festival is the most highly recommended and runs from April to May. See the beautiful flower displays of the cherry blossom.
- City Transportation: Subways and trains are a relatively inexpensive and convenient way to get around Tokyo city.
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Tokyo
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.