Cheap Flight Tickets to San Juan
San Juan is the capital of Puerto Rico and is its largest city, located on the island’s Atlantic coast. It was founded by Spanish colonists in 1521 and is now Puerto Rico’s most important sea port. It is also the island’s most manufacturing, cultural, financial and tourism centre.
Flights depart from Hong Kong International Airport to San Juan Luis Munoz Marin Airport daily, however there are at least one or two stopovers. Airlines that currently operate this flight route include Air Canada, Air France, British Airways and more. The average flight duration from Hong Kong International Airport to San Juan Luis Munoz Marin Airport is 30 hours and 9 minutes.
Search, compare and book the cheap flights to San Juan
If your schedule is flexible, why not try to follow a few simple steps to find out the cheapest flight ticket to San Juan on Skyscanner!
- Compare the flight ticket price that fly to different airport in San Juan or nearby airport
- Compare the flight ticket price with different airlines that fly to the same airport in San Juan
- Compare the flight ticket price in the same month but different date that fly to San Juan
- Compare the flight ticket price in the same date but different airlines that fly to San Juan
Download the Skyscanner Travel App now! Skyscanner helps you search and compare cheap flights, and find out the best deals from all airlines. Compare fares from all major airlines and travel agents to find the best deals on Skyscanner. There are no booking fees or hidden charges on Skyscanner! Search flights now!
Airport Information in San Juan
San Juan Luis Munoz Marin Airport
San Juan Luis Munoz Marin Airport is a joint civil-military international airport located in suburban Carolina, Puerto Rico, around three miles from San Juan. It is the busiest airport in the Caribbean region, based on passenger traffic. It has four connected terminals and offers plenty of shops and restaurants.
San Juan Luis Munoz Marin Airport | Airlines Information
- Full Service Airlines: American Airlines, United
- Low Cost Airlines: Delta, jetBlue
San Juan Luis Munoz Marin Airport | How to get to San Juan downtown
- By Bus: AMA buses go back and forward between the airport and downtown, however luggage is not allowed onboard so it is not recommended. Bus route 50 transfers you to downtown San Juan.
- By Train / Subway: There are currently no train/subway options from the airport to downtown San Juan.
- By Taxi: Taxi is most convenient and takes around 20 minutes to get downtown. It costs between 20 USD-30 USD.
Travel Information in San Juan
- Must-see Attractions in San Juan: There are plenty of interesting attractions in San Juan. Fort San Cristóbal, a UNESCO Heritage Site is thought to be the biggest fortress in America. The public plaza, Plaza Dársenas offers a lovely view and little stalls and food trucks for a fun day out with the locals. El Morro Castle is a major attraction for locals and tourists. San Juan Cathedral is a historical and impressive structure worth visiting. There are also many beaches and street art around San Juan.
- Best Thing to Do in San Juan: Almost every weekend, there are events and festivals in San Juan. Festivals are very colourful and loud, with live bands and fun amusement parks. Festival de la Novilla is a popular celebration and takes place on the third weekend of January.
- City Transportation: Public transportation around San Juan is very convenient. There are bus, train, taxi and walking options around the city.
此網頁顯示的價格僅為估計的最低價格，於過去 45 天前更新。