Cheap Flight Tickets to Stockholm
Stockholm is the most populous city of Sweden that comes with four international airports so that passengers don’t have to face any difficulty who come from other countries. The names of these international airports are Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Stockholm Bromma Airport, Stockholm Skavsta Airport, and Stockholm Vasteras Airport. These airports are equipped with the latest amenities and facilities which can be availed by the travellers easily. Passengers can easily travel from Hong Kong to Stockholm all airports as the average flight duration is 12 hours 35 minutes. Have a look at the list of all airports flight durations.
- Fly from Hong Kong to Stockholm Arlanda Airport, the flight duration of any airline is 12 hours 35 minutes
- Travelling via Hong Kong to Stockholm Bromma Airport, the flight duration is 13 hours 15 minutes
- Non-stop flight time duration from Hong Kong to Stockholm Skavsta Airport is 11 hours 30 minutes
- If you take the flight from Hong Kong to Stockholm Vasteras Airport, the total flight duration is 11 hours 30 minutes
Airport Information in Stockholm
Stockholm Arlanda Airport
Stockholm Arlanda Airport is the main international airport that comes with four spacious terminals. Terminal 2 and 5 are for international flights whereas Terminal 3 and 4 handle local flights.
Stockholm Arlanda Airport | Airlines Information
Stockholm Arlanda Airport | How to get to Stockholm downtown
- By Bus: The airport offers many long-distance and local bus services. The traveller can easily pick the bus from and to Stockholm downtown, Malmo, Vasteras, Uppsala, etc.
- By Train / Subway: Train transport is also available at the Stockholm Arlanda Airport. Those passengers who want to use this transport, they can take the train from the train station.
- By Taxi: Only licensed taxis are allowed to provide their services at the airport. The taxis are accessible at the Airport taxi stand. Fares are charged as per the journey you cover and its prices are high as compared to train and bus.
Stockholm Bromma Airport
Stockholm Bromma Airport is situated in Sweden that mostly handles local and minor international flights. The airport has a single terminal which has few services and facilities so that passengers don’t face any difficulty.
Stockholm Bromma Airport | Airlines Information
Stockholm Bromma Airport | How to get to Stockholm downtown
- By Bus: Public buses are offering their transport services so that the individuals can reach Stockholm downtown and nearby areas.
- By Taxi: The taxis are accessible outside all the terminals so that travellers don’t have to face any problem.
Travel Information in Stockholm
- Must-see Attractions in Stockholm: Stockholm has many destinations which are must-see and that will cherish your memories forever. The top-rated attractions include Stockholm City Hall, Gamla Stan, Skansen, The Royal Palace, Vasa Museum, Djurgarden, Fotografiska, The City Hall, Boat tours, Royal National City Park, Skyview, and so on.
- Best Thing to Do in Stockholm: Here travellers can enjoy cruise riding, sightseeing, visiting museums, biking, and kayaking.
- City Transportation: Ferries, trams, commuter, and underground trains, and buses are the Stockholm city transportation which is assessable for both foreigners and locals.
此網頁顯示的價格僅為估計的最低價格，於過去 45 天前更新。