Cheap Flight Tickets to Amman
Amman is Jordan most populous and the capital city which is famous for the cultural, political, and economic centre. In Amman, there are two international airports that serve the citizens of Jordan. Queen Alia International Airport is one of the Amman largest and main airports, which is 30km away towards Amman (South). Amman Civil Airport is also named as Marka International Airport which is situated in Marka district, Jordan and only 5km away from the city centre (Amman). This airport is used for both military and public purpose. The distance from Hong Kong to Amman is approx. 7638. Here is a list of both airports flight duration from Hong Kong to Amman airports.
- The average time duration from Hong Kong to Queen Alia International Airport and Amman Civil Airport is 13 hours 25 minutes.
Airport Information in Amman
Queen Alia International Airport
Queen Alia International Airport provides three-level traveller terminals to both local and international flight passengers. All the essential facilities and other services are accessible at all three-level terminals.
Queen Alia International Airport | Airlines Information
Queen Alia International Airport | How to get to Amman downtown
- By Bus: Express buses are available at the airport and if you want to travel through this transport, then pick the bus from the bus stand which is situated outside the terminal. This facility is available 24 hours a day so that passengers can travel from the airport easily.
- By Taxi: Taxi service is accessed for hire at the airport transport zone. The prices are fixed for different destinations. You can get a taxi at the terminal exit of the airport.
Amman Civil Airport
Amman Civil Airport mostly serves local and surrounding international flight routes of diverse airlines. The airport has a small and clean terminal where anyone can have plenty of amenities and other services.
Amman Civil Airport | Airlines Information
Amman Civil Airport | How to get to Amman downtown
- By Bus: Shuttle buses are providing their services at the Amman Civil Airport so that passengers can get to the downtown and nearby areas easily.
- By Taxi: Travellers can opt for the taxi option as it is the fast and best transport facility for all those who can afford it. Taxis are available outside of the Amman Civil Airport.
Travel Information in Amman
- Must-see Attractions in Amman: Amman is a city which is renowned for its tourism and tourists from all around the world come and explore this city famous attraction which are Mount Nebo, Roman Theatre, Amman Citadel, Madaba Map, Mosque Abu Darwish, Roman Amphitheatre, Rainbow Street, and on.
- Best Thing to Do in Amman: In Amman, there are different things to do which are listed below.
- Watching the sunset when planning to go Amman Citadel
- Must eat Amman humus and falafel
- Visit the King Abdullah Mosque
- Watching outdoor film located at Jabal, Amman
- Spend your whole day in Iraq Al-Amir
- Plan a full day journey to the Dead Sea
- And much more
- City Transportation: Bus is the only city transport in Amman which is not only the cheapest but also safe and comfortable.
此網頁顯示的價格僅為估計的最低價格，於過去 45 天前更新。