Cheap Flight Tickets to Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur is the heart and capital city of Malaysia which is well-known for its diverse culture, lavish architecture, history, and ethnic foods. In Kuala Lumpur, there are two international airports which are Kuala Lumpur International Airport and the other one is Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport. We have good news for all those travellers who love to fly from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur as there are more than eleven flights that fly for this route and will take 4 hours of time duration. The total distance from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur is 2524kilometers. Here is a list of different flight duration for both airports.
- The average flight from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur International Airport is 4 hours
- If you fly from Hong Kong to Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, then it will take 6 hours 33 minutes to reach
Airport Information in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport is the busy and large airport that is equipped with two large terminals which are KLIA 1 and KLIA 2. These two terminals are connected via train and bus.
Kuala Lumpur International Airport | Airlines Information
- Full-Service Airlines:
- Low-Cost Airlines:
Kuala Lumpur International Airport | How to get to Kuala Lumpur downtown
- By Bus: The bus is the best and affordable option for all the passengers as it offers both long and short distance facility.
- By Train / Subway: The airport provides 2 train lines for both local and domestic travellers. These trains are modern and comfortable to travel to downtown and different stations.
- By Taxi: Passengers can get a budget taxis and limousine from the airport main terminal building. You can opt for any ride which you can afford easily.
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport is also known as Subang Airport that serves their flight services to both tourists and locals. There is only one terminal which is used by both international and domestic flight travellers.
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport | Airlines Information
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport | How to get to Kuala Lumpur downtown
- By Bus: Passengers can take the bus from the airport and travel to the Kuala Lumpur downtown and different nearby areas.
- By Taxi: Travellers can hire an executive or budget taxis from the airport. These vehicles are situated in the arrivals hall of the airport.
Travel Information in Kuala Lumpur
- Must-see Attractions in Kuala Lumpur: Kuala Lumpur is the best city to the tourists and locals as there are countless attractions which are must-see. These attractions consist of Batu Caves, Bukit Bintang, Menara Kuala Lumpur, Petronas Twin Towers, Aquaria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Gallery, and so on.
- Best Thing to Do in Kuala Lumpur: Whether you visit Kuala Lumpur in summer or winter season, there are so many best and amazing things to do at different destinations of this city. Having fun at the artificial snow park, do visit the Kuala Lumpur Petronas Tower, try this city local flavours, must visit their national museum to feel their culture, having fun with friends and family at Sunway Lagoon Parks, and much more.
- City Transportation: Kuala Lumpur provides efficient transportation which includes light rail, buses, commuter trains, or taxis.
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Kuala Lumpur
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.