Cheap Tickets to Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia and is the financial, cultural and economic hub of the country. Well-known for its beautiful architecture, history and delicious food, Kuala Lumpur has two international airports. Kuala Lumpur International Airport is the main airport and there is also the Sultan Abdul Azziz Shah Airport. The average flight duration from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur is 4 hours. The currency used is Kuala Lumpur is the Malaysian Ringgit.
Direct Route/Flights from Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur
|Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur International||Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon, AirAsia, Malindo Air and Malaysia Airlines.||2,557 KM||4hrs|
Cheap Tickets to Kuala Lumpur
If your schedule is flexible, why not try to follow a few simple steps to find out the cheapest flight ticket to Kuala Lumpur on Skyscanner!
- Compare the flight ticket price that fly to different airport in Kuala Lumpur or nearby airport
- Compare the flight ticket price with different airlines that fly to the same airport in Kuala Lumpur
- Compare the flight ticket price in the same month but different date that fly to Kuala Lumpur
- Compare the flight ticket price in the same date but different airlines that fly to Kuala Lumpur
Download the Skyscanner Travel App now! Skyscanner helps you search and compare cheap flights, and find out the best deals from all airlines. Compare fares from all major airlines and travel agents to find the best deals on Skyscanner. There are no booking fees or hidden charges on Skyscanner! Search flights now!
Airport Information in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport is Malaysia’s main airport and serves international and domestic flights daily. It is located in Sepang District of Selangor, around 45 km south of downtown. The airport provides numerous facilities for travellers, such as restaurants, lounges, cafés, WiFi and more.
Kuala Lumpur International Airport Airlines Information
How to get to Kuala Lumpur downtown from Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- By Bus: The cheapest way to travel to downtown from the airport is via the bus which charges around RM18.
- By Train / Subway: The KLIA Express train takes you around 28 minutes to get to KL Sentral station, costing around RM35.
- By Taxi: Taxi is the most convenient but expensive option and costs about RM74.
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
The Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport is a smaller airport with one terminal for both international and direct flyers. There are currently no direct flights from Hong Kong to Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport. It is located around 24 km from the city.
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport Airlines Information
How to get to Kuala Lumpur downtown from Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport
- By Bus: The bus is a cheaper option and takes around 75 minutes and costing RM10 to get downtown. Once arriving at the final stop, you will need to take the metro to get to the city centre.
- By Taxi: Taxi is most expensive but convenient option and takes 27 minutes and costing RM20.
Travel Information in Kuala Lumpur
Must-see Attractions in Kuala Lumpur
There are many activities and attractions in Kuala Lumpur for tourists and locals alike. Visit the Batu Caves, Dataran Merdeka, the city centre, Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Petaling Street and more.
Best Thing to Do in Kuala Lumpur
The best thing to do in Kuala Lumpur is to visit the Petronas Tower to marvel at the extraordinary views and tasting the magnificent food nearby.
Public transportation is quite convenient in Kuala Lumpur with options such as bus, train, car and taxis.
Flexible where you fly? Search nearby airports for bigger savings.
Airports near Kuala Lumpur
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.