Cheap Flight Tickets to Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires is the largest and capital city of Argentina. Buenos Aires is considered a top-rated tourist destination and is famous for its rich cultural and European architecture. There are two international airports located in Buenos Aires which handle both local and commercial flights through traditional and low-budget airlines. Ministro Pistarini International Airport is the main and largest airport in Buenos Aires that handles more than 85% of worldwide traffic. Aeroparque Jorge Newbery is the second international airport hub for local flights which is 2km away from the Buenos Aires downtown. There are few airlines that provide their services from Hong Kong to Buenos Aires all airports as the total distance between them is around 11,473 miles. Have a look at the list given below in which you will get to know about the flight duration of any airline from Hong Kong to Buenos Aires airports.
- If you take the flight from Ministro Pistarini International Airport, the average flight timing is 1 day 3 hours for more than one stop.
- For those who are travelling through Aeroparque Jorge Newbery from the Hong Kong International Airport, the time duration for an average flight is 1 day 6 hours for more than one stop.
Airport Information in Buenos Aires
Ministro Pistarini International Airport
Ministro PistarinI International Airport is also named as Ezeiza International Airport. The airport comprises of three clean terminals which are well-equipped with all the amenities.
Ministro Pistarini International Airport | Airlines Information
Ministro Pistarini International Airport | How to get to Buenos Aires downtown
- By Bus: Individuals can get the buses from outside the airport from where they can not only travel to Buenos Aires downtown but also nearby areas.
- By Taxi: Metered taxis are accessible in the airport ground transport zone and visitors can travel to their drop-off location from the airport.
Aeroparque Jorge Newbery
Aeroparque Jorge Newbery is a single two-level terminal building that comes with twenty-two departure gates. Travellers can avail all the facilities and services at both landside and airside of the airport.
Aeroparque Jorge Newbery | Airlines Information
Aeroparque Jorge Newbery | How to get to Buenos Aires downtown
- By Bus: Aeroparque is well-connected to the bus line from where passengers can get to the downtown easily. Also, shuttle buses are easily available at this airport.
- By Taxi: Passengers can take the taxi from the airport taxi stand and get to different locations and Buenos Aires downtown.
Travel Information in Buenos Aires
- Must-see Attractions in Buenos Aires: Buenos Aires is a city which is famous for nightlife, shopping, food, and eye-catching spots. Here is a list of must-see attractions in the Buenos Aires which are La Boca, Casa Rosada, Plaza de Mayo, Cementerio de la Recoleta, The National Museum of Decorative Art, Palermo and Jardin Botanica, The Colon Theatre, The Metropolitan Cathedral, San Telmo and the National Historical Museum, Buenos Aires Cabildo, etc.
- Best Thing to Do in Buenos Aires: Best things to do in Buenos Aires include
- Wandering the Buenos Aires downtown
- Experience the shopping by visiting San Telmo Market
- Must try their Malbec drink and streaks
- For the fresh air and boating, visit Tigre
- Watch the Tango dance at Milonga
- Relax in the botanical garden
- City Transportation: Metro and tram are the affordable and safest city transportations in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
此網頁顯示的價格僅為估計的最低價格，於過去 45 天前更新。