Cheap Flight Tickets to Oslo
Oslo is Norway’s’ most populous and capital city which is renowned for its museums, green spaces, and panoramic views. There are three airports located in Oslo i.e. Oslo Gardermoen Airport, Oslo Torp Airport, and Oslo Rygge Airport. Passengers can travel from any of the airports such as if you are travelling from Hong Kong to Oslo, then flight time duration is 13 hours 10 minutes and total distance is around 8540 kilometres. There is no direct flight for this route and that is why passengers fly from Hong Kong to Oslo through joint flights of any airline.Airport Information in Oslo
Oslo Gardermoen Airport
Oslo Gardermoen Airport is the main and modern International Airport that serves the residents of Oslo. The airport has all the amenities and other facilities for both domestic and international flight passengers.
Oslo Gardermoen Airport | Airlines Information
Oslo Gardermoen Airport | How to get to Oslo downtown
- By Bus: Passengers can avail many public buses that offer their services from the airport to Oslo downtown and its nearby areas.
- By Train / Subway: Travellers can easily travel between the downtown and Oslo Gardermoen Airport in just twenty minutes.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available at the arrival hall of the airport taxi rank. Individuals can get all the information from the information desk inside the terminal.
Oslo Torp Airport
Oslo Torp Airport is the second international airport in Oslo that handles low-cost carriers and domestic flights. The airport has a small and clean terminal building that covers few amenities such as duty-free shops, restaurants, cash machines, luggage storage & lockers, and so on.
Oslo Torp Airport | Airlines Information
Oslo Torp Airport | How to get to Oslo downtown
- By Bus: Oslo Torp Airport is well-connected to the bus serves. Different buses are offering different routes from the airport to the city centre and other areas.
- By Train / Subway: Individuals can take a train from the ground transportation zone of the airport. Buy the ticket from the train station and get to Beijing downtown and its surrounding locations.
- By Taxi: Taxis are accessible at the outer side of the arrivals zone from where anyone can hire the taxi and travel to their drop-off destination.
Travel Information in Oslo
- Must-see Attractions in Oslo: There are countless most visited tourists destinations in Oslo. If you are planning to visit Oslo first time, they must see these alluring attractions such as Vigeland Sculpture Park, Viking Ship Museum, Frogner Park, Akershus Fortress, Royal Palace, Holmenkollen Ski Jump and Museum, Aker Brygge, and so on.
- Best Thing to Do in Oslo: There are several things to do in Oslo whether you visit in summers or winters. Spring and summers are best and suitable for bicycles, walks, swimming, biking, and hiking. Skating, ski, snowboarding, and jibbing are the top and famous things to do in winters while you are in Oslo.
- City Transportation: Oslo city is equipped with a complete selection of transportation services. Railway, metro, tram, and buses are the best and economical city transportation for everyone.
此網頁顯示的價格僅為估計的最低價格，於過去 45 天前更新。